An Infinity is the best choice for maximizing pool safety, which is why many jurisdictions throughout
the country now recommend installation of an A.S.T.M. approved Auto Safety Cover as an effective safety
An Infinity 4000 drastically reduces the time and expense of pool maintenance, so that you spend your
recreational time enjoying the fantastic experience of pool ownership. A four-season cover system, an
Infinity 4000 not only keeps your pool safe, clean, and ready to enjoy during the pool season but during
the winter as well.
In addition to safety and maintenance savings, one of the most important fringe benefits of an Infinity
is convenience. You'll open your cover in the spring to clean water that's almost ready to swim in! Manual
or winter safety covers are impractical to use during the pool season, because they take too much time and
effort to put inplace and remove each time you use the pool. An Infinity, on the other hand, can be extended
or retracted in seconds, making it practical, convenient and easy to secure your pool whenever your pool is
not in use.
Although Safety and Maintenance reduction are considered to be the primary benefits of Infinity ownership,
an Infinity will literally pay for itself within the first few years of operation through savings derived
from energy conservation! You see, an Infinity traps pool water, eliminating 90+% of all evaporation. When
water evaporates, chemicals and heat (measured in BTU's) are also lost into the atmosphere. With an
Infinity, you can expect to reduce your chemical expense by as much as 70%, but even more important than
that, an Infinity will also reduce the cost of replacing lost heat energy by as much as 70%. An Infinity
also functions as a passive solar collector, adding up to 10 degrees to the temperature of your pool water,
further reducing energy costs.
The quality that goes into every Infinity 4000 is UNSURPASSED, which explains why Infinity drive train
components are protected with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Reasons to buy an Infinity
Next to your decision to purchase a new swimming pool, the best decision you can make is to include
an Infinity 4000® with that new pool. Remember:
- » Water-proof motor
- » Self-adjusting take-up reels
- » Fully integrated track systems
- » 1/3 faster than competing systems
- » Strongest warranties in industry
- » Metal lifetime Track Guides
- » Most tested fabric in industry
- » Oil-impregnated bearings
- » No routine adjustments required
- » Twice the power of competing systems
- » Stainless steel drive components
- » Failsafe autostop system
- » Electric or hydraulic power
- » Single Magnetic stop sensor
- » Strongest track sliders
- » 100% Anodized aluminum components
- » Fully integrated Housing lids
- » Less maintenance than other systems
- » An Infinity will give you the peace of mind to really enjoy the marvelous experience of pool ownership
- » An Infinity will pay for itself in energy conservation, solar collection, and heat retention
- » An Infinity will reduce the time and expense of maintaining your new pool to almost nothing
- » An Infinity does all of the above without detracting from the elegance and beauty of your new pool environment
for your custom inground pool cover quote!
Our swimming pool covers are 100% American made!